Moving forward into the present online consultation trend, AVPRF Speciality clinics are available to address all your healthcare concerns via Telemedicine. Avail personalized and root-cause-based treatment from the best ayurvedic doctors at the comfort of your home.
Our highly sophisticated and advanced way of managing ayurvedic online medical consultations has allowed us to specifically target the root cause of the medical ailments through the medical history of the individual or family and curate effective personalized treatment plans. Our holistic approach of not compromising the core principles of Ayurveda yet adapting to the modern techniques has made us top the list of best Ayurvedic speciality clinics in India.
- Our representative will contact you between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM only.
- We will try our best to connect you with a specialist of your choice for the consultations. If the doctor of your choice is unavailable, then an alternative doctor will be available for consultation.
- The selected slot is only indicative. If there are any changes in the actual appointment date and time, our representative will inform you over a call after checking with the doctor’s availability.
- Consultation fees vary for both new and also the review consultations.
- Refund/Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy: In case of non-confirmation of the appointment by a specialist doctor, refund/cancellation /rescheduling can be made. If you wish to change your appointment date/time/doctor due to any reasons, please call us at +91 9790422100.
How does online doctor consultation work?
- To confirm the online consultation with your doctor, select the doctor you want to consult and make an online payment in the payment section.
- After a successful payment, an email & message will be sent to you with your Patient ID.
- Our representative will get in touch with you to explain the process.
- On confirmation, you will receive a meeting link for a video consultation with our doctor.
- Click on the link to start your consultation at the confirmed appointment time.